Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION
Project Manager TGA Supply Engineering (M/F/D)
We are a young and dynamic engineering company for technical building equipment (HLS). With a focus on planning and consulting, the company pursues a holistic approach in order to offer its customers sustainable concepts with optimal investment and utilization costs. Currently, we focus on medium and large projects in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
What awaits you?
- You plan and tender TGA trades across all service phases of the HOAI (Fee Structure for Architects and Engineers).
- You conceptualize, design and perform technical calculations in detail.
- You coordinate with those involved in planning.
- You take over the technical leadership of the CAD designers (internal/external).
- You determine construction and operating costs.
- You are responsible for the economic feasibility studies.
What do we offer you?
- 40 h per week
- Home office possible
- Without personnel responsibility
- Diverse development opportunities
- Good working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension plan
- Fair payment
- Project responsibility
- Agile work
- Flat hierarchies
- Music allowed at work
What should you bring with you?
- Successfully completed studies in supply engineering or a comparable field; alternatively training as a technician (HLS)
- Professional experience in building services planning (HLS)
- Goal-oriented action, analytical thinking
- Holistic approach to the project
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting