Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Process heat & cooling, ventilation, energy and much more
Versatile planning solutions for industrial process technology
Cleverly planned process technology is essential in industrial buildings. Commission our innovative specialist engineering office and trust our versatile expertise in the fields of process heating and cooling, ventilation and piping construction as well as energy supply. We will accompany you from the planning stage to the installation of the systems and plants. In doing so, we take care of the smooth interaction of the trades involved.
Naturally, we act completely transparently from the technical design stage onwards and involve you in the planning process by providing clear intermediate results (e.g. 3D models). As a dynamic engineering company, we are successively expanding our services and look forward to the challenge of your project.
Technical design & planning according to HOAI
Our experts calculate, plan and design the processes for the process technology of your industrial buildings.
Common standards & norms
We consider recognized DIN standards and technical regulations.
Trust in our know-how in the energy-efficient and environmentally friendly generation of process heat.
If the processes in your building require cooling, you can rely on our expertise.
Our specialist engineers take care of the meaningful integration of the plants and systems into the overall process technology.
We take over the project management and controlling as well as the supervision of the installation of the plant technology or the construction management.
HOLISTIC SYSTEM SOLUTION PROVIDER
Our know-how for supply engineering in industry
- Process heat plants (steam & hot water)
- Steam and hot water piping
- Energy-efficient heat recovery systems
- Process refrigeration plants (compression and absorption refrigeration plants)
- Refrigeration piping
- Ventilation systems for test stand construction and hall ventilation
- Consideration of the ASR and the applicable DIN standards
- Photovoltaic and wind power plants
- Integration of electricity storage systems
- Creation and analysis of key figures for own consumption and feed-in
- Hydraulic pipe systems for product and supply media
- Piping systems according to food standard
- 3D planning of the pipe network system