Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION
Electrical planner (M/F/D)
We are a young and dynamic engineering company for technical building equipment (HLS), with the additional specialist area of production planning for breweries and bottling plants. With a focus on planning and consulting, the company pursues a holistic approach in order to offer its customers sustainable concepts with optimal investment and utilization costs. Currently, we focus on medium and large-scale projects in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
What awaits you?
- Planning and construction management of electrical installations in residential, commercial, industrial construction and public facilities
- Creation of design and execution plans with the help of modern CAD software
- Preparation of bills of quantities
- Lighting design and calculations
- Preparation of circuit lists, schematics and review of distribution drawings
- Independent project management or assistance in all work phases of the HOAI (Fee Structure for Architects and Engineers)
- Measurement and invoice verification
What do we offer you?
- Exciting and varied tasks, on national as well as international projects
- Working in a motivated team
- Fair payment
- Good working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension plan
What should you bring with you?
- Electrical engineer or master electrician with at least 3 years of professional experience or completed studies as engineer/bachelor/master of electrical engineering or supply engineering
- CAD knowledge (DDS-CAD Elektro) an advantage but not a requirement
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Knowledge / experience in the preparation of bills of quantities
- Independent, structured and responsible way of working
- High degree of goal orientation and flexibility as well as the ability to work in a team and on one's own initiative