Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
CAD system planner
We are a young and dynamic engineering office for technical building equipment (HLS), with the additional special field of production planning of breweries and bottling plants. With the emphasis on planning and consulting, the company pursues a holistic approach to offer its customers sustainable concepts with optimal investment and usage costs. Currently, we focus on medium and large projects in the areas of residential construction, trade and industry.
- CAD/CAE and BIM planning with state-of-the-art tools
- Design and layout of the technical equipment of buildings and plants
- Partnership-based cooperation in dynamic and efficient teams
- Active communication in internal and external relations
- Co-design and further development of modern planning environments from design and calculation software to BIM applications
- Completed vocational training as technical draftsman (m/f) or CAD system planner (m/f) or BIM specialist (m/f) or comparable training
- Ideally, professional experience in an engineering office or an executive company
- Safe handling e.g. with AutoCAD, Plancal nova, Linear as well as industry-standard planning and tendering software, independent, team-oriented work as well as structured, process-oriented work.
What we offer
- Diverse development opportunities
- Good working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Fair payment