Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
HLSK, MSR and much more
Versatile planning solutions in building services engineering
Are you looking for a specialist engineering office for the planning of the technical building equipment (TGA) of your residential, commercial or industrial buildings? You can rely on our expertise in the trades heating, ventilation, sanitation, refrigeration and air conditioning as well as process heat and cooling. Our experts will also create the necessary measurement and control technology (MSR) for you.
brewgreen-engineering stands for innovation, which is why we use 3D visualizations early in the project phase to identify potential conflicts at an early stage. Our goal is to design work processes in such a way that the different trades interact smoothly.
Specialist planning according to HOAI
Our experts work according to German engineering standards based on the work phases of the HOAI.
Solutions for HLSK
We take care of the planning and implementation of the heating, ventilation, plumbing, refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
residential, commercial and industrial buildings
Our specialist engineers plan the technical building equipment (TGA) of residential, commercial and industrial properties.
Trust in our know-how in the energy-efficient and environmentally friendly generation of industrial process heat.
If your industrial processes require cooling, you can rely on our expertise.
Experts for MSR
You can rely on the expertise of our specially trained engineers in the field of measurement and control technology.
INNOVATIVE BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
Our know-how in the field of technical building equipment (TGA)
Heating / Heat
- Oil, gas, wood chip, solid fuel or pellet boilers
- Solar use
- Combined heat and power plants
- Heat pumps (geothermal, air, water or ice storage)
- Industrial process heat
- Intelligent and economical indoor air concepts
- Special plants for industrial buildings
- Living space ventilation
- Smoke extraction systems
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Rainwater utilisation
- Drinking water installations according to DIN 1988 and TrinkwV
- Gas installations according to TRGI
- Grey water usage
Cold / Climate
- Large air conditioning systems
- Heat recovery
- Compression / sorption refrigeration
- Free cooling
- Industrial process refrigeration
Measurement and control technology
- Intelligent and economical control systems
- Control cabinets